Please review the following statements before using our site. If you have purchased any of our services it is implied that you have read and understood the terms of service outlined below. Terms are subject to change at any given time so please check back frequently.
- We are not lawyers.
- We cannot provide legal advice.
- We only handle UNCONTESTED divorce cases.
- We provide a service by which we file and process your papers to the appropriate courts according to information provided to us by you
- We cannot process any divorce situation whereby there is a dispute over assets or custody of children (Contested Divorce).
- We cannot guarantee a timeframe in which your divorce will be finalized, although the majority of cases are completed in 3-5 months.
- Payments are only refundable if your file has not yet been processed to the courts.
- You will have the choice of receiving your documents via email or regular mail through Canada Post.
- The cost of delivering your documents are included in our fees, however, should you require a rush delivery of you documents you will be billed in addition.